Complaint Review: The Bridges Center

• Updated: Thu, April 26, 2012

• Reported By: padreallenp — East Point Georgia United States of America
The Bridges Center
5950 Live Oak Parkway Norcross, Georgia United States of America

The Bridges Center The Bridges center refuses to pay their employees Norcross, Georgia

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: We need to take TBC down they are still operating

Do not work for the Bridges Center. While I do not have proof, I believe they may be involved in Medicaid fraud.

I began work July 25th. My first payday was to be September 2nd. However, I heard complaints that they were not meeting payroll. A meeting was called where they said they had 'filed for reorganization' and that as part of the organization we would be paid minimum wage. Mind you I was offered $18/hour when hired. I spent my savings driving to my appointments and driving the kids to their doctor's appointments. All of my clients complained that I was the 3rd or 4th person to show up and were angry because they were tired of strangers coming into their home. Authorizations had expired for services and I did my best to catch these up only to find out that many clients did not have insurance.

When September 2nd came and went, I asked about when we would be paid and Veronica Davis only said she was waiting on Ms. Winfrey to tell her. I expressed I had no fund left and bills were due and that once I would get paid I will start seeing clients again. Monday, September 26 I get an email reminding me of the mandatory staff meeting. Here they expect me to show up for a meeting, an hour drive from my house. I was angry but waited a day to email my response. Tuesday, I reminded Veronica Davis that I have to be paid for any meeting I have already attended. Later that day, my email account was closed. I took this to mean, I will never be paid. I am now currently looking for ways to close the Bridges Center. They are still advertising for positions open. Clients are not getting any continuity of care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2011 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Bridges-Center/Norcross-Georgia-30093/The-Bridges-Center-The-Bridges-center-refuses-to-pay-their-employees-Norcross-Georgia-783369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Bridges Center

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

We need to take TBC down they are still operating

AUTHOR: Michael Chapple - (USA)

Please send me you contact information and I will add you to our fight to take down the bridges center. chappmo@yahoo.com