- Report: #452454
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: The Brinkmann Corp. ,Charmglow Grills
The Brinkmann Corp. ,Charmglow Grillsbrinkmann.net Dallas, Texas U.S.A.
The Brinkmann Corp. ,Charmglow Grills, Charmglow Grills... NOT SO CHARMING! Dallas Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Here's all of the problems that I have had:
1) ALL FOUR burners have cracked and litterally broken apart into pieces. Also all the screws that attach the burners to the inside of the grill are corroded and locked into place-I cant remove the screws to replace the burners...
2) ALL FOUR heat distribution plates are wasted and ruined. they are ceramic coated and that all burned off in no time and they rusted appart.
3) BOTH the side burner and the opposite side table top assemblies broke off from the spot welded-on brackets that attach them to the sides of the grill. All of the spot welds are way to small and thus not strong at all.
4)The cooking grates are junk. They are also ceramic coated and the ceramic began cracking off immediately and now on one of them the cast iron is cracked.
5) BOTH igniters for the main burners are corroded and breaking apart- they are still working but i'm sure for not much longer.
6) The front cover to the grease catching tray has rusted all most totally away.
7) All of the hardware (nuts, bolts, washers) are not stainless steel and they are rusting away and seizing up- good luck if you need to remove them later on down the road to replace any parts & you will need to!!
8) This grill has a VERY CHEAP warming rack inside. Its not supported the way it should be and if you use it, it just bends down & your food falls off.
9) The whole inside of the burner box area is ceramic coated and its coming off and rusting.
I AM NOT EXAGGERATING OR INFLATTING THIS STORY. This grill is as I stated in the beginning only just over 1 1/2 years old. It's a rusting away, poor quality, MADE IN CHINA piece of garbage. It's called a stainless steel grill but I assure you that its use of stainless is minimal at best. I am ashamed I spent my MADE IN AMERICA $$ on this thing.
I just went & purchased a (((REDACTED))) S-320 like I should have in the beginning & IT"S AWSOME!!!
sorry, allowing you to give a competitors name would instigate others to just file against their competition, to only come back later to suggest their company your comments on this policy are welcome! CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2009 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Brinkmann-Corp-Charmglow-Grills/Dallas-Texas-75244/The-Brinkmann-Corp-Charmglow-Grills-Charmglow-Grills-NOT-SO-CHARMING-Dallas-Texas-452454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.