Complaint Review: The Brown Hand Center

• Updated: Mon, May 03, 2010

• Reported By: Wanda — Keller Texas United States of America
The Brown Hand Center
1605 Airport fwy, Bedford, Texas 76021 Internet United States of America

The Brown Hand Center The center that rips you off both monetarely and physically Internet

The whole process from beginning to end I felt was of fraud. When the financial office checked with my Insurance to see if they would cover the service, the staff person came in and said that they were out of network and I would have a added deductible of 1,000. and they would cover the rest. Not true. I found out after the surgery my deductible would be 7,500 out of network. The money they tried to get from my Insurance started out at over 82,000. then went down to 36,000. for a one hour out patient surgery, back home in three hours, first rip off. My Insurance will only pay 2,000. on total payout, and say I'm responsible for the remainder. They claimed it was way out of customary charges. I called the main office in Houston and they told me "Don't worry, you'll only be responsible for your deductible. Big Joke!

The medical part is that my hand is worst than before the surgery. Two numb fingers, scar tissue on the hand and elbow where they released a nerve that was trapped. I have weakness in my arm, and nerve endings that shoot through my hand, plus constand pain in the hand, nerve endings in the top of my arm. I'm a hairdresser and am not able to perform my services in the same manner anymore. I'm retiring and moving back to California to live with friends. It's hard to leave the thing I love and have been doing for 35 years. There needs to be justice for those of us that places and people like this ruin our lives. Does anyone want to support the founder's coke habit and wife beating charges or the large taxes he back owes to the government, what has become of this world. Where is our compensation?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2010 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Brown-Hand-Center/internet/The-Brown-Hand-Center-The-center-that-rips-you-off-both-monetarely-and-physically-Interne-599441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Brown Hand Center