Complaint Review: The Buckle Runner

• Reported By: Richard — Newark Ohio United States of America
The Buckle Runner
770 S. Main Street Janesville, Wisconsin United States of America

The Buckle Runner No response to calls or emails! Janesville, Wisconsin

I ordered from this company recently. HUGE mistake. Before I present my experience, let me point out a few things from the Buckle Runner website. First, they state that orders will leave their warehouse in 3 business days with delivery expected 7 to 10 business days from the date of the order. Second, their website claims to offer "old fashioned bend over backwards for our valued customers service". This company does not live up to either promise. Here is my ongoing experience with this company.

Monday Aug. 27 placed online order for 400 feet of paracord in 3 colors and 24 buckles. Order total of $51.00 was taken immediately from my PayPal account.

Wednesday Aug. 29 received email from FedEx providing tracking number for my "shipment". In reality Buckle Runner created a shipping label and nothing more. Tracking would remain in "waiting for pickup" status for over a week.

Thursday Sept. 6 finally receive an email stating my order has shipped. 7 business days for the order to leave their warehouse (they promised 3 days on the website). FedEx delivered package to post office on Saturday Sept. 8.

I am finally happy to have my order arrive. Open the box to find out 200 feet of cord was shipped. The other 200 feet and 24 buckles was back ordered. Invoice states back order items will ship on Sept. 14.

Thursday Sept. 20 have received no tracking information for back order items. Call Buckle Runner on the phone. Woman answering says she cannot check order status, will have shipping supervisor call me back between 3 and 6pm, so I wait.

Monday Sept. 24 four days and no return phone call has been received. So I send an email advising if the items have shipped to provide tracking number. If nothing has shipped I want a refund of the $31 paid for items I have not received.

Tuesday Sept. 25 still waiting for a phone call or email from "shipping supervisor". One more phone call to try and resolve this before I file complaints with PayPal and the BBB.

I will never, ever, EVER order from this company again. Instead of focusing on making customers happy, their only concern is taking your money. Once they have it, they could care less about providing anything that comes remotely close to good customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Buckle-Runner/Janesville-Wisconsin-53545/The-Buckle-Runner-No-response-to-calls-or-emails-Janesville-Wisconsin-946376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Buckle Runner