Complaint Review: The Buckle Runner

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Hglisson — mobile Alabama United States of America
The Buckle Runner
770 Main St Janesville, Wisconsin United States of America

The Buckle Runner Toy Hauler Enterprizes They did not ship the order I paid for after 6 weeks and numerous phone calls and lies. Janesville, Wisconsin

We ordered from this company on October 21, 2012. We should have received our package in 7-10 days. No package came, I called on numerous occasions with the same lie told to me. As of today, no package has been received and no confirmation number was emailed to track my order. They didn't waste any time charging my credit card number on the 23rd. It's company needs to be stopped. After reading numerous reviews, I have learned this is normal for this company. I have disputed the charge with my credit card company, so I should get my money back, but from what I've read many have not

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Buckle-Runner/Janesville-Wisconsin-53545/The-Buckle-Runner-Toy-Hauler-Enterprizes-They-did-not-ship-the-order-I-paid-for-after-6-we-975203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Buckle Runner