Complaint Review: The Buckle Runner

• Updated: Tue, September 04, 2012

• Reported By: ChrisCar — Arkansas United States of America
The Buckle Runner
770 S. Main Street Janesville, Wisconsin United States of America

The Buckle Runner Toy Hauler NEVER order from The Buckle Runner! They have HORRIBLE customer service, they will rip you off! Janesville, Wisconsin

I would advise for anyone to think twice about ordering from the buckle runner in wisconsin! They are TERRIBLE! They show NO remorse for their stupidity! They do not try to work with you, they give you a run around an tell you that there is no one to talk to the lady that answers the phone is rude non helpful an lies to you to get off the phone! They say there is never a manager there they make excuses! we made an order 3 weeks ago an made an order 3 days after the first one, and one month later we are still not given any cause as to why our product has not arrived almost a $400.00 order and they have treated us rudely they have TERRIBLE customer service, We have called everyday for 2 weeks an we are told this lady named Stella aka the shipping manager well for starters she NEVER has called us back period, we have a business to run they have affected my customers my sales which is really very shallow of them! I told the gal that answers the phone Dawn is her name she will not assist you at all, they never let you talk to a staff member, so I got very upset with her an said I was calling the BBB and I did I called the City Hall, the chamber of commerce and the Customer Protection people because I called countless times so did my husband an Dawn will say no one is in the office to talk to I ask her for the owner she says she don't know him and she has no idea how to contact him this made me LOL how pathetic do they think I believe that! lol really?

So we called her back again to try one last time to rectify this hell no they said do whatever you want! They have no people skills period! So there for we called pay-pal and disputed all funds to them! I advise people to NOT order from these people unless you like getting screwed cause we have learned a lesson the hard way! I wish someone had warned me not to use them! We lost out on a HUGE Gun show thanks to them I am talking we lost thousands due to them not shipping the product I ordered in a timely manner! So I advise order elsewhere even if it's a bit more in cost at least you will get your order an not get screwed over!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2012 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Buckle-Runner/Janesville-Wisconsin-53545/The-Buckle-Runner-Toy-Hauler-NEVER-order-from-The-Buckle-Runner-They-have-HORRIBLE-custom-936799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Buckle Runner