Complaint Review: The Buckle Runner

• Submitted: Fri, March 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 09, 2012

• Reported By: scionrodge05 — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
The Buckle Runner

The Buckle Runner www.bucklerunner.com horrible customer service, rude owner, Internet

Be aware of this company www.bucklerunner.com.  Their customer service is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay below average, their owner, Stella,  is a b**ch, yes I said it a B**CH.  Our final talk was today, in which within 2 minutes of the phone call in which I was calm she cursed me.....then proceded to curse me again, and again.  Full of lies/cover ups, and then attempts to put the blame back on you.  Stated the customer is never right and thet she was the "Queen" the quotes are real.  All I wanted was what I was promised.  Was told shipping is 2-3 days, I wanted my stuff in 2-3 days not 2-3 weeks.  Was told my package would be complete, thats what I wanted.  No sub par excuses why it wasnt complete.  Gave owner ample time, emails, phone calls (a week) just to respond.  All I wanted was to be updated/informed.  So I contacted the BBB and wouldnt you know it......they were not affilliated.....wonder why.  I admired this company when I found them because they appeared to be huge supporters of our troops, being a combat veteran myself.  Piss off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2012 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Buckle-Runner/internet/The-Buckle-Runner-wwwbucklerunnercom-horrible-customer-service-rude-owner-Internet-851117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Buckle Runner