Complaint Review: The Butler Of Charlotte

• Submitted: Tue, July 15, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 02, 2008

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
The Butler Of Charlotte
www.thebutlerofcharlotte.com Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.
  • Phone: 704-534-9018
  • Web:
  • Category: Butlers

The Butler Of Charlotte The Butler of Charlotte does not pay his employees Charlotte North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: I also have not been paid by John Crowell the Butler of Charlotte

My friend and I worked for the Butler of Charlotte about three weeks ago. He avoided paying us for about a week; when he finally paid us, the checks bounced. He has since made up more excuses, and has now completely stopped returning phone calls and e-mails. Do not work for him; he is the most dishonest and unprofessional person I have ever come in contact with.

Anonymous
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2008 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Butler-Of-Charlotte/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28226/The-Butler-Of-Charlotte-The-Butler-of-Charlotte-does-not-pay-his-employees-Charlotte-North-351682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Butler Of Charlotte

I also have not been paid by John Crowell the Butler of Charlotte

AUTHOR: Jen - (U.S.A.)

I too have fallen victim to this scam artist. I worked several parties for John Crowell and his company the Butler of Charlotte and was never paid. He told me like 7 times the money would be sent the last email he said he would send certified mail, of course it did not show. I wrote the people who I worked for doing the private parties. Explaining to them, you paid him but I never got paid, so basically I did all the hard work and he sat on his fat but and made all the money. He tried to say he was going to pursue action against me for doing that. HA! Of course he did not( he had no case at all I told the truth, the truth just hurt thats it), he is not a man of his word and he will not pay you. Good luck recovering your funds. I wish there was a way to stop him from doing this again to another victim!