Complaint Review: The CBE Group

PO Box 900 Waterloo, Iowa United States of America

The CBE Group Harassing phone calls Waterloo, Iowa

*Consumer Comment: Do NOT bother with unlisted number

*Consumer Comment: change your # and have it unlisted

These people have been calling me twice daily for some time now.  I attempted to answer the call to find out what they want.  I get a recording telling me to hold for another recording then after about two minutes they disconnect the line.  I blocked the number so they started calling with a different number.  I blocked that number and now they are using a different number.  I have nothing in arrears, I have never had anything referred to any collection and pay my bills on time.  Other than monthly bills which are current the only thing I owe is my home mortgage.  The phone number they keep calling is an unlisted cell phone and the only person who knows the number is my son.  The phone is used only to receive incoming calls call forwarded from a different number.  The calls are not coming through from the call forwarded number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2012 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-CBE-Group/Waterloo-Iowa-50704/The-CBE-Group-Harassing-phone-calls-Waterloo-Iowa-884411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The CBE Group

Do NOT bother with unlisted number

AUTHOR: no1zbiz - (United States of America)

While I am writing this my phone is ringing.  It is CBE for the 4th time today and they are ringing my UNLISTED phone number. I got it specifically because of this company and I pay extra monthly for it to no avail. I think it took them under 2 weeks to obtain the unlisted number.
 For 3 years  I have been subjected to this and have done everything to get it to stop except take them to court which is my next step.
The cease and desist letters are worthless, talking to them is worthless, writing my congress person did not work, writing directly to the CEO/President did not help.
*** By the way, his name is THOMAS R. PETALUMA and the attorney I spoke with advised me to send my cease and desist letters directly to him.  I suggest that everyone do the same.

change your # and have it unlisted

AUTHOR: msmontecarlo - (USA)

Change your # and have it unlisted and request no new information be given on the new #