Complaint Review: The CCA Home Advantage

• Submitted: Mon, May 03, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, May 03, 2004

• Reported By:Lodi California
The CCA Home Advantage
P.O.Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

The CCA Home Advantage ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

CCA sent me a merchant card, I turned them down they sent me two more cards which I called and canceled so any time. They took 199.99 out of my account I called again to find out why, and they said that I did not give them enough time to cancel and that there was no way they can refund me the fees. They said that I need to send a written letter canceling the benefits and that I did.

I thought that it was the end I did not receive any thing more in the mail from them, then just tonight I logged on to my bank statement and noticed that there was two payments withdrawen form my account for $99.99 each. I called many numbers from the folder that they sent and it was all computer promts. There was one number that i called twice a female gave me one customer service number and a male gave me a different number. Boiling Point I was not Aware that these fees was going to be charged to my account...

Maxine
Lodi, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2004 10:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-CCA-Home-Advantage/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/The-CCA-Home-Advantage-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-90050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The CCA Home Advantage