• Report: #1032091

• Submitted: Tue, December 31, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, December 31, 2002

• Reported By:Massapequa New York
The CCA Home Shopping Network
, Las Vegas, Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

The CCA Home Shopping Network ripoff ripoff business from hell Las Vegas Nevada

I can not stop this company from deducting money out of my checking account. I called the company to cancel my account and they told me I stilled owed them $200.00, and that I would be billed for it. They instead took it out of my checking account, and continue to take money out of my account. I don't know how to stop them. I think the only way to stop them is to close my checking acccount and open a new one.

Mary
massapequa, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2002 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-CCA-Home-Shopping-Network/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/The-CCA-Home-Shopping-Network-ripoff-ripoff-business-from-hell-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1032091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The CCA Home Shopping Network