Complaint Review: The Camera Whiz, The Camera Wiz, J & J Digital

• Submitted: Fri, December 22, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, December 22, 2006

• Reported By:Fresno California
The Camera Whiz, The Camera Wiz, J & J Digital
83 Avenue O Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

The Camera Whiz, The Camera Wiz, J & J Digital Missing components in camer package Ripoff Brooklyn New York

I ordered a digital camera from The Camera Whiz. It arrived without a memory card and with no warranty/registration information. I called the "company" and spoke with a VERY RUDE customer service rep who not only told me I did not understand but said i was STUPID.

When I asked about the missing memory card he admitted that they took it out because it only took 2 pictures. When I insisted that I still wanted it, he kept saying I was stupid and didn't understand.

In searching through this site, I have discovered that the same address and phone number is used with several different business names.

My suggestion - do not purchase anything if this address and phone number is associated with the business name whatever it is. I am stopping payment on my visa card and trying to report fraudulent activity on the internet.
This company also goes by The Digital Expo, J & J Digital, The Camera Whiz, The Camera Wiz.

Angela
Fresno, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2006 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Camera-Whiz-The-Camera-Wiz-J-J-Digital/Brooklyn-New-York-11204/The-Camera-Whiz-The-Camera-Wiz-J-J-Digital-Missing-components-in-camer-package-Ripoff-226789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Camera Whiz, The Camera Wiz, J & J Digital