Complaint Review: The Camera Wiz ,TechonDigital

• Submitted: Fri, December 07, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 07, 2007

• Reported By:Salt Lake City Utah
The Camera Wiz ,TechonDigital
83 Avenue O Brrooklyn ,, New York U.S.A.

The Camera Wiz ,TechonDigital, Insisted that I buy an additional battery for an inflated price,sent wrong camera Brooklyn , New York

My order confirmation requested I contact them by telephone before they could ship my order. I did so and it was insisted that a buy an additional camera battery "because the battery that came with the camera would last for only 20 minutes. They were willing to sell me an additional 5 hour battery for $79.00 which they said cost them $60.00. Not knowing what battery came with the camera, I agreed to buy the battery for $59.00. I ordered a silver colored camera. When the camera arrived the camera was black. The battery that I ordered extra was the same as what came with the camera and could be purchased elsewhere for $19.00.

Big goose
Salt Lake City, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2007 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Camera-Wiz-TechonDigital/Brrooklyn-New-York-11204/The-Camera-Wiz-TechonDigital-Insisted-that-I-buy-an-additional-battery-for-an-inflated-p-289631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Camera Wiz ,TechonDigital