Complaint Review: The Carman Of Richmond

• Reported By: Tony123456 — Piscataway New Jersey
The Carman Of Richmond
7221 W. Broad St. Richmond, Virginia USA

The Carman Of Richmond Vehicles not as described, Cover ups Richmond Virginia

I purchased a vehicle on ebay from this dealer.  To despite the pictures and descriptions there has been major issues with this vehicle.  I drove the vehicle approx 20 miles and it broke down cost me over $1200 for the repair.  Then I tried to contact the dealer to get the issue resolved or at least some of it covered and they offered not help despite only driving 20 miles on it.   Then we went to operate the hydraulics to the boom for the truck.  There was leaking hydraulic fluid at every piston which was leaking in the truck and on the roof.  Not small leaks.....Major leaks.  Leaks that would have had to have been noticed and whiped clean after use.  That is going to cost us another $1200 to fix.  The A/C was listed as blowing cold, now all the sudden its luke warm. Did someone put a can in prior to the sale?  Sounds like it to me.   Body was listed as no dents, while there is a huge dent on the roof where the boom sits.  Part of the roof is crushed which of course the pictures didn't show that.  I purchased this through ebay, which now the seller is paying netneutral to try and get my negative review removed.   Ebay doesn't cover vehicle damaged over 10 years.  All I can say is shame on them for not helping.  I can understand if I drove around hundreds of miles, this was only 20 miles.    They keep claiming that they delivered it and it didn't happen during the delivery......So your saying I caused theses issues???? Know that this dealer will not help you in anyway and the vehicle you purchase may come with some cost hidden supprises.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Carman-Of-Richmond/Richmond-Virginia-23294/The-Carman-Of-Richmond-Vehicles-not-as-described-Cover-ups-Richmond-Virginia-1075715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Carman Of Richmond