Complaint Review: The Cash Store - Miranda

• Reported By:Portage La Prairie Manitoba
The Cash Store - Miranda
1101 Saskatchewan Ave W Portage La Prairie, Manitoba Canada

The Cash Store ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Portage La Prairie Manitoba

I'm a single mother with 2 children residing with me. I went to take a loan out at the Cashstore for 160$ initially, and now I've paid out at least 2000$ for that 160$ loan , from end of August of 2006.
I'm frustrated, medically, its brought much undue stress to me as I suffer from a form of Muscular Dystrophy.
They took out 750$ from an 800$ CPP check this week, before Christmas, and now I will unable to have my Christmas with my children and family.

Payments taken out:

$400
$500
$750

in total

Darcy
Portage La Prairie, Manitoba
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2006 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Cash-Store-Miranda/Portage-La-Prairie-Manitoba-R1N0R2/The-Cash-Store-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Portage-La-Prairie-Manitoba-226782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Cash Store - Miranda