Complaint Review: The Cash Store

• Submitted: Thu, January 15, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 15, 2009

• Reported By:deming New Mexico
The Cash Store
800 E Cedar St Suite D Deming, New Mexico U.S.A.

The Cash Store took money out of my bank account for interest because they were unable to process my payment on due date Deming New Mexico

I went to the cash store on monday 12/30/08 to make a payment on my loan. they had a new employee on the desk who couldnt unlock coputer to process my payment. she called someone for help and was put on hold. I stood there for a few minutes while she was waiting for her help. She appologized 4 times and told me to take a seat if i wanted to. I told her no and left.

when i returned the next day i was told by asst mgr that the computer was down the day before and it wasnt the employees fault. i told the asst mgr that i wasnt going to pay extra because of the messup on their part and was told no that i wouldnt have to, but the same day they debited my bank account for 32.12.

when i realized they had done this i went over to the store to talk to them and was told that they stated that it had gone to the bank and there was nothing they could do,completely changing her story, telling me i should of came back that day. It was pretty unfair of them to do this because i did go to make the payment on due date.

deming, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2009 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Cash-Store/Deming-New-Mexico-88030/The-Cash-Store-took-money-out-of-my-bank-account-for-interest-because-they-were-unable-to-412679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Cash Store