Complaint Review: The Cash Store

• Reported By: concernedconsumer — garden city Idaho United States of America
The Cash Store
3780 state street boise, Idaho United States of America

The Cash Store Rude, Disrespectful, and just pain don't care!! boise, Idaho

I got a loan on my van with all intention on paying for it considering it's my only vehicle and have 3 kids to run around. My husband lost his job and unfortunately was unable to keep up on the payments. I contacted the corporate office and asked them if I paid it off today if they were willing to work with me. Shaquana was very rude and snapped we don't settle you signed a contract, when I tried to state the contract amount and the amount she wanted me to pay were different she contradicted herself and said we don't go off the contract. I stated I was willing to pay the contract amount she again overtakes me and said NO!! I then asked to speak to a supervisor and she was very rude and stated im the only one you need to talk to. I explained she was rude and I didn't want to continue my conversation with her. She snapped back pay your bill and hung the phone up on me. The point is, I tried to but was $148 short and they denied payments. That doesn't seem right to me. they are just rude and don't care about there customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Cash-Store/boise-Idaho-83714/The-Cash-Store-Rude-Disrespectful-and-just-pain-dont-care-boise-Idaho-927109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Cash Store