Complaint Review: The Center For Storm Damage Inspections

• Updated: Wed, July 28, 2010

• Reported By: CFSDI_SUCKS — El Paso Texas United States of America
The Center For Storm Damage Inspections
12061 Jose Cisneros Dr. El Paso, Texas United States of America

The Center For Storm Damage Inspections AAA Roofing & Construction Lies and Deception! Failure To Perform Work and Return Money El Paso, Texas

*Consumer Comment: If this were me.

The Center For Storm Damage Inspections, aka CFSDI, aka AAA Roofing and Construction, owned by David Sarabia, a company in El Paso, had promised to repair all hail damage that occurred to my home. They promised that they  were not a "Fly-By-Night" company but The Center for Storm Damage Inspections lied.

I hired The Center For Storm Damage Inspections to repair all the hail damage to my home after a recent hail storm that passed through El Paso, Tx. They told me they were going to have everything done in a timely manner. After two months of hiring The Center For Storm Damage Inspections, they never did any work on my home. When asked when they would start working on my home, they always promised tomorrow or the next day. However, all their promises were broken. They only told me enough to get me off the phone. After a couple months of them dodging the work my home required, I demanded my money back. The Center of Storm Damage Inspections promised to pay me back in full and apologized for their lack of work. They told me the check was already made and gave me a check number. One week later, no check. I called and asked the problem and they said they were waiting for other checks to clear and I would have my money as soon as they got theirs. I asked why I have to wait for their negligence and they responded that they don't have enough money to cover the money they owe me. After demanding my money now, they brought me a postdated check! This postdated check was later canceled.

The Center For Storm Damage Inspections has taken my money and refuses to pay me back because they have money problems. The owner, David Sarabia, swears they are working with 50 other home owners but can't find the money to pay me back. I do not recommend anyone use this company because of bad business practices. The Center for Storm Damage Inspections is a "Fly by Night" company regardless of what they tell you. I have an open report with the BBB, but I don't the company owner, David Sarabia, will keep the company around any longer. David Sarabia registered The Center for Storm Damage Inspections in February of 2010 and is doesn't have AAA Roofing & Construction as a registered business.

The company lies about their company by listing on their website that their affiliates have a A+ rating with the BBB. However, when I checked the BBB for AAA Roofing and Construction, they do not exist. The Center For Storm Damage Inspections is not registered with the BBB either. I hope no one uses this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2010 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Center-For-Storm-Damage-Inspections/El-Paso-Texas-79936/The-Center-For-Storm-Damage-Inspections-AAA-Roofing-Construction-Lies-and-Deception-Fai-627067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Center For Storm Damage Inspections

If this were me.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

"After demanding my money now, they brought me a postdated check! This postdated check was later canceled"

I'd be contacting the local DA or County Attorney that enforces bad check laws.   Most take a very dim view of businesses that pass bad checks.  That may be the leverage you need to get your money back.