Complaint Review: The Center for Laser Vision Correction

• Updated: Wed, July 25, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Fort Myers Florida United States of America
The Center for Laser Vision Correction
12371 New Brittany Blvd Fort Myers, Florida United States of America

The Center for Laser Vision Correction Dr. Jonathan M. Frantz Forced charges on my care credit account Fort Myers, Florida

I went into the center for laser vision correction to explore possible iLasik surgery. The initial visit went well and I was told that i could sign up for a care credit account to utilize 0% for 24 months to pay off the surgery. Well through a friend i was referred to another doctor running a Lasik special for less than half of the amount. I respectfully called Dr. Frantz's office to notify them that i would not be having my surgery. I was notified that my care credit account had already been charged the amount of the surgery and that the amount would be refunded minus a $150 dollar exam fee. I objected to the fee but figured i would probably have to pay it and notified them to direct bill me and not to place it onto the care credit account that i was closing. To my surprise Dr. Frantz's office told me that without my permission that they were going to charge the $150.00 fee to care credit.

This is not an honest place of buisness, the customer service that i recieved after i notified them that i would not be using them for surgery was horrible. Please be cautious of using this Doctors office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Center-for-Laser-Vision-Correction/Fort-Myers-Florida-33907/The-Center-for-Laser-Vision-Correction-Dr-Jonathan-M-Frantz-Forced-charges-on-my-care-cr-917088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Center for Laser Vision Correction