Complaint Review: The Chicago School of Professional Psychology

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Debra — Richmond Virginia United States of America
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
325 Wells Street Chicago, Illinois United States of America

The Chicago School of Professional Psychology Unprofessional, thieves, fraudulent, liars, falisfies grading system, ruthless tactics of dismissals, harrassment, unethical Chicago, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: The Chicago School of Professional Psychology was an Extremely Rewarding Educational Experience

*Consumer Comment: Current student

Be very careful.  Do not go to this school, to get a bachelors degree and especially not a Masters Degree.  they are liars, stealers, crooks and will do everything to fail students so they have to retake classes, even as much as 4 times.

They have a grading system that is almost impossible to get an A or B in.  They constantly change their systems and courses.  Now their courses are not even worth 3 credits.  Many are only worth 1, or 2 credits.  this is so you can take more classes to get a degree.

All of the people names are liars, unethical, embezzlers, unprofessional, uncaring, ruthless, cold, unempathetic, non-communicative, and will give you nothing but trouble.  they can't even teach. their teachers just got their Masters degrees and can't teach you anything.  they kick so many people out of this school unjustly, unfairly and make up false tuition bills.  I never received any bills until I left for all of the above reasons.  why did they let me go to school and complete the class, and send be a bill when I'm gone????  because the bill is false, fake, a ponzi scam.!!!

To further your education, go to a College, or University.  this so-called school is not real, not recognized, has no worth, ethics, and definitely no professionalism.  they are real crooks, heartless, and vampires.

they don't abide by their own handbooks, which is a joke.  they don't return calls, emails. or even respond to students for course related works.  don't get caught up with this ponzi school scheme!!!!!!

run like hell is on your heals!!!!  don't take a chance on this fake, so called school!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 02:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Chicago-School-of-Professional-Psychology/Chicago-Illinois-60654/The-Chicago-School-of-Professional-Psychology-Unprofessional-thieves-fraudulent-liars-989777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Chicago School of Professional Psychology

AUTHOR: Graduate of TCSOPP - JFL - ()

I recently graduated from The Chicago School of Professional Psychology with a 4.0 GPA.  It was not an easy academic journey and I had to consistently work hard.  Not only was I challenged by my class assignments, but the professors, who were all PhD levels, led me to challenge myself.

If you do not work hard and learn to write and spell on a collegiate level (APA), it will be difficult to pass their classes due to the extensive amount of APA research papers and discussions.  Those students who have difficulty in this area must pass a prerequisite writing class in order to begin.  I can see by the initial complainer's writing and spelling, that they need help in this area.

Some students expect to pass with minimal effort, but I am adament about this school as a wonderful academic institute.  I learned much more than I had ever expected and I will never regret my decision to enroll.

Current student

AUTHOR: Anthony - ()

I was reading your comment and I almost put credence into it until I saw the part about attaining a bachelor's or master's degree - then I knew something's not right. The school doesn't even confer bachelors degrees =P

As for the whole thing about being liars, thieves, or whatever - can you be a bit more specific? What campus was it? What program was it? How do you know that ALL of them are liars? You strike me as someone who is just very disgruntled rather than someone who can show us facts.

I will say that the school has had problems - especially the Los Angeles campus, and that professional schools are not well honored in research universities or institutions. But is it equivalent to the Russian mafia? C'mon.