Complaint Review: The Child Support System For The US

• Updated: Mon, April 17, 2006

• Reported By:Marina California
The Child Support System For The US
Nationwide U.S.A.

The Child Support System For The US The Whole System Needs to be Redone ripoff Nationwide

I am a Custodial Parent of two children and I live in CA. I have reported my ex-husband as a deadbeat and I am going through the legal system to make him accountable for paying his required child support. He was paying very steadly in the past but the past two years have been extremely hard to get the Child Support that is due to my children. Since the children are still considered minors I am the one that fights for their rights to get financial help from both of their biological parents

What I am trying to accomplish here is be able to help other custodial parents who are trying their best to raise their children, it doesn't matter if you are still single, remarried, man or women, or what your situation may be. All that is required is that you are not receiving the help that your child(ren) are entitled too. There are many websites that are started by custodial parents that want to help other custodial parents in getting what is due for their child(ren). I know of a couple of sites that are very good in helping custodial parents and yes I do have one myself and I am constantly updating the site.

The court system in this country needs to be changed when it comes to being able to collect on Child Support. I don't claim to have the answers, I am not an attorney. I just feel that if the custodial parents get together and start making noise in the right direction, towards the people who are elected into office, then maybe it would become easier to get the help that our children so deserve. After all, it takes two to create a life, it should be the responsibility of TWO to take care of the life that was created.

Sharon
Marina, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2006 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Child-Support-System-For-The-US/nationwide/The-Child-Support-System-For-The-US-The-Whole-System-Needs-to-be-Redone-ripoff-Nationwide-187052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Child Support System For The US