Complaint Review: The Childrens Place

• Submitted: Sat, January 08, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, January 08, 2011

• Reported By: Larry — Capitol Heights Maryland U.S.A.
The Childrens Place
7000 Arundel Mills Circle Handover, Maryland United States of America

The Childrens Place Would not accept exchange or refund with my orginal reciept and tags within 19 days of my purchase Handover, Maryland

On Demecember 20, 2010 at 2:13pm in the afternoon I purchased $72.91 of childrens clothing from The Childrens Place department store in Aurundel Mill Mall for my newphew for Christmas. I purchansed sizes 3-6 mons by mistake and wanted to exhange them for 6-9 mons.On January 8, 2011 I went to exchange the merchandise for a larger size with the orginal recipts and all the tags and was told by the Manager that I could not exchange any of the clothing nor could I receive a refund. I was told that this istheir policy and that is why I could not exchange the merchandise.

This is a classic case of the consumer ripping off the public, now I am stuck with all these baby clothes that does not fit my newphew and also I am out of $72.91 which this store basically stole from me. I would recommend to each and everyone who reads this to pass this on to eveyone you know DO NOT underany circumstances shop at THE CHILDRENS PLACE because you will be ripped off and out of a lot of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2011 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Childrens-Place/Handover-Maryland-21076/The-Childrens-Place-Would-not-accept-exchange-or-refund-with-my-orginal-reciept-and-tags-680368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Childrens Place