Complaint Review: The Claims Pages

• Submitted: Fri, March 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 15, 2013

• Reported By: Karlajustme — Lemon Grove California
The Claims Pages
186 Industrial Center Dr, Lake Helen, FL 32744-265 Internet United States of America

The Claims Pages Nationwide Publishing Fraudalent Advertizing Sales practices Internet

I got a call from them asking if we were able to provide services to home owners that had suffered water damage or any other related insurance claims in their homes, I responded yes and gave her our credentials. Melissa asked several questions about our business which I replied thinking this a legit company wanting to use our services. I asked a few times since the beginning if they were an advertising company or printing directories, etc she said over and over "no". At times she used the "technique" of telling me perhaps "we were not capable of doing this services" and gave me a few tricks like these as if we were not good enough to provide services (this technique makes you think they are legit and they want you to work for them trying to get you more challenged to "get their contract"). She said they only use very few vendors in San Diego, CA (we were pretty much among perhaps 2 others because they were "very selective" in who they decide to take on). Towards the end I said let me check your company customers reviews on line and she actually wanted me to go to her page instead of sites like this one, ripoffreport.com, etc then she got defensive and started justifying some of the complaints, etc. That's when I saw they are actually Nationwide Publishing Company, Inc. Phone: (800) 466-9267 and also doing business as Claims Pages! Hello?? All this time they were an advertising company trying to get my money with their fraudulent shady techniques pretending to be the one that puts together the jobs for us. BTW when I stopped answering her calls from the 800 number, she started calling from (480)361-4682, (480)361-9634, (480)361-8947, (480)361-4682, (480)361-4690, (480)385-3912 I did work for several companies that did claims work, and NEVER did we hear from such a company like hers, we all were contacted directly by Farmers Ins., State Farmers, Gaico, etc and were hired by them directly. Melissa also had the nerve to say that most of the customers would have the materials there ready for us to do the work, etc. BE CAREFUL PEOPLE, THIS IS JUST AN ADVERTISING COMPANY with very FRAUDALENT practices AND once you pay them you will be told THERE IS NO REFUND POLICY whatsoever, so you will NEVER get your money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Claims-Pages/internet/The-Claims-Pages-Nationwide-Publishing-Fraudalent-Advertizing-Sales-practices-Internet-1035065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Claims Pages