Complaint Review: The Coaching Department, Ken Sonninberg

• Submitted: Fri, April 05, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: tis_herself — Galena Illinois
The Coaching Department, Ken Sonninberg
1411 W. Business Park Dr. #100, Orem, Utah Provo, Orem,, Utah United States of America

The Coaching Department, Ken Sonninberg Brian with e-commerce support COMPLETE SCAM!! Provo, Orem,, Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: Join Our Class Action Lawsuit

My experience started in April, 2012.  To begin, I need to explain the situation that led me to contact and investigate a "coach" for on-line business.  My husband and I were (and still are..) experiencing financial difficulties and we were tired of working soo hard just to make ends meet, like most families today.

I am a FT student, mother and wife, and want only the best for my family.  While studying and working a PT job in the Medical field, I was worried because I needed a residual income to make up for the hours I couldn't work while going to school.  Thats where the "coaching department" comes in. I was always intriqued by the successful "work from home" stories and decided to give it a try.

Ken Sonninberg told us that if we could find an extra 15 hours a week to devote to a website, we could earn a decent living, pay off our debt, and live the life we deserve.  Hook line and sinker! My husband and I, after doing some research, decided to invest some of our "emergency" funds to give this a try.

We were excited to start something new, that we could earn extra money needed for bills, and just cost-of-living increases. Ken (which we found odd), made us promise to stick to the program and follow our coaches instructions to a tee. That was the begining of our "nightmare"

The first week was all about they're "affiliates" calling us constantly, to buy more products..from setting up an LLC to getting our taxes done!  The first installment , just for the coaching department and so-called "personal coach" cost us $7,500, and maxed out our business card.  Ken told us that we should double our investment within the first two months, and this investment would be tax deductable, which, later we found out to be a bold-faced lie!

Next was finding a supplier, so in comes my supplier source, which was another 4,100! to give us suppliers and build our web site.  All the suppliers they referred us to required a membership fee from $50 to $800. a year, and after paying a supplier to join they're "team" the so-called seller or rock bottom prices were a joke and not low enough for us to profit from it!  Eventually, I googled "free suppliers" and got a decent list of suppliers that did not require a fee to join, so my supplier source obviously wasn't needed!

After going to school FT, and spending unbelieveable time on the computer and also working, my once- claimed 15 hours a week turned into over 60 hrs. and not going to bed until 4am..!

At the end of it all we invested 16,200 and our profit is exactly $0!!!

I have run out of time to explain everything, but I will be back. Currently we filed a complaint with the Better business bearu in January and we will keep everyone posted to that result, if any..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Coaching-Department-Ken-Sonninberg/Provo-Orem-Utah-/The-Coaching-Department-Ken-Sonninberg-Brian-with-e-commerce-support-COMPLETE-SCAM-Prov-1040996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Coaching Department, Ken Sonninberg

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Join Our Class Action Lawsuit

AUTHOR: ClassAction - ()

Please contact me at daeusclassaction@gmail.com if you are interested in joining our Class Action Lawsuit against The Coaching Department/Premier Mentoring/Daeus Financial.  We need to stop these people now.