Complaint Review: The Coacing Department

• Submitted: Mon, September 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 25, 2012

• Reported By: Len — Deptford New Jersey United States of America
The Coacing Department
1411 W. Business Park Dr.Suite 101 Orem,UT 84058 Internet United States of America

The Coacing Department DOBA My Supplier Source.Com They ran up my credit cards so high and promised I would be selling my products in a few months. 9 months later no sales. Internet

I saw an ad on the internet. Work from home and make up to $7,500.00 a week. So I applied and all they did is hit me up for more money for this and that and promised me I would be selling my products in just a few months. I haven't sold one product and this is nine months later. My credit card bills are very high and I can't afford to pay them anymore. Then this company gave my name to The taxclub.com and they told me I needed to sign up with them for help with my taxes and bookkeeping and all these other things I needed. Well why do I need bookkeeping and taxes done when I haven't sold a thing.I have put over $70,000.00 on about eight credit cards with nothing to show for it but high credit card bills.

I am seriously looking at claiming bankruptcy to get out of this debt and avoid losing my home and everything I worked  my whole life for. I am also paying for companies to market my two sites and no one can even find my site. I am also paying a company to send traffic to my websites and if they were doing their jobs that I am paying for then I would have sold at least a few products. I feel this whole deal is nothing but one scam after another. I wish I would have checked into this a little more before I signed up for this scam. I signed up for this because I was out of work and all these companies knew this and took my credit cards like  I was made of money. Shame on all of them for taking advantage of someone in my condition.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Coacing-Department/internet/The-Coacing-Department-DOBA-My-Supplier-SourceCom-They-ran-up-my-credit-cards-so-high-and-945716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Coacing Department