breathing

• Submitted: Mon, April 16, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 22, 2014

• Reported By: Tonito — Toms River New Jersey United States of America
The College Network
3815 River Crossing Pkwy, Ste. 260 Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

The College Network The College THIEFS Indianapolis, Indiana

*UPDATE Employee: Your concerns

This company went to my school days before I graduated to give a presentation. Then they came to my house and as a mistake I signed a contract with them. They work together with a bank called SouthEast Finantial Credit Union to get you to take a loan the same day. What is funny is that you sign for a loan of almost $5700.00 at 12% interest and The College Network takes the money and they also have the books. So they get evrything. What is unethical is that they sold me seven modules. Out of this seven modules I can only take two modules unless I pass the state board. So why they don't sell only the two modules that I can take until I become board certified? Because they are a major rippof company that works together with a bank(SouthEast finantial Credit Union) and it looks like they also have friends at the Better Business Bureau in Indianan because I filed a complaint and they were useless. I called a lawyer before they started taking my first payment and the lawyer instructed me to cancel the credit card which I did. Now they are harrasing me with phone calls when they took the $5700.00 form SouthEast finantial Credit Union and when they only gave me one book. Maybe this book costs $5,700?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-College-Network/-Indianapolis-Indiana-46240/The-College-Network-The-College-THIEFS-Indianapolis-Indiana-869376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The College Network

Your concerns

AUTHOR: Customer Support - ()

Mr. Fusco,

Our records indicate that this matter was resolved to your satisfaction in August of 2012, finalized by your signature to a document with a confidentiality clause.

Although you are no longer a customer per your request, you are welcome to contact Customer Support at 1-800-634-1443 if you have any questions.