Complaint Review: The College Network

• Submitted: Thu, March 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: zlayes — Torrance California United States of America
The College Network
3815 River Crossing Pkwy Ste. 260 Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

The College Network Brian Dodge (TCN Program Advisor) Scam artists, fraudulent, thiefs! Indianapolis, Indiana

April 27, 2011, I had an appointment with a "Program advisor " from TCN to talk to me about their LVN to BSN program in collaboration with Indiana State University for California residents. He statred it was the only accredited RN program in CA and that I would be able to sit for the Boards. I signed up for the program that same day and the program advisor, Brian Dodge, financed me through a credit union for $10,570.80.

September 2012, it was announced that Indiana State University was running a nursing program in California illegally according to the California Board of Nursing from 2007-2012. The College Network is in partnership with Indiana State University and failed to notify me about the situation.

February 2013, I found out through my own research that this program I signed up for and am continuing to pay for is no longer available in California, which I am currently residing in. They failed to personally notify me about the situation that obviously concerned me.

When I contacted TCN, they told me to exercise patience while they are in the process to making the program available again in California and that they would not be authorizing any refunds at the moment.

I am stuck paying for materials for a program that was ILLEGAL from 2007-2012. I signed up in 2011 and was misled by TCN that I was signing up for a legitimate program. Not only did TCN and ISU lie to California LVNs but they also put their licenses in danger due to the fact that they were allowing their students participate in clinicals.

TCN is continuing to RIP people off by not reimbursing their customers for a program they sold us that does not even exist in California and are going after the ones who refuse to give them another dime.

If you search online, TCN's job listings are seeking for salesmen (program advisors) and debt collectors (financial services to go after the innocent people who are binded by their intricate and shady contract)

They are sending out debt collectors to go after these victimized LVNs who thought they were getting a degree but instead just a whole lot of DEBT.

Someone needs to stop them! I have contacted the Indiana attorney general as well as the California attorney general. Someone needs to investigate them and shut their shady corrupt business down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-College-Network/Indianapolis-Indiana-46240/The-College-Network-Brian-Dodge-TCN-Program-Advisor-Scam-artists-fraudulent-thiefs-In-1025328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The College Network