Complaint Review: The College Network

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: sawatson — Sacramento California United States of America
The College Network
3815 River Crossing Pkwy, Ste. 260 Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

The College Network Study Guides Indianapolis, Indiana

I purchased the LVN - BSN Indiana State program about 2 years ago.  I have studied and taken tests and I have passed.  I submitted all of my applications and was due to start the nursing program at Indiana State in August 2013.  I received an email from ISU admissions (nursing department) to tell me that the program was no longer accepted in CA and all admissions were on hold at this time.  He stated there was a problem between the CA RN BOARD and Sonoma State.  I called TCN and they blew me off and said it would be fixed in a month.  It is now March and The Board of Nursing says they are not even considering a resolution.  I called TCN back and they refuse to refund any money, even though the contract that I signed was specifically for the Indiana State online LVN-BSN program.  The program is worthless at this time because JC's will not accept CLEP or DANTES for a Nursing degree.  So I have wasted 2 years and I will have to start all over.  It is very disheartening that such a "reputable company" won't give a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-College-Network/Indianapolis-Indiana-46240/The-College-Network-Study-Guides-Indianapolis-Indiana-1027164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The College Network