Complaint Review: The College Network

• Reported By: windspirit123 — Lenoir North Carolina United States of America
The College Network
3815 River Crossing Pkwy Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

The College Network They will find you. Indianapolis, Indiana

They will find you.  It has been 7 years since I signed up for The College Network.  The understanding was if I sent back all the material, that would be the end of our "relationship".  Of course, I sent everything back, and they stated they were satisfied.  Guess what, 7 years later, I get a phone call from a collection agency stating I will be arrested at 9am the next morning for a felony "fraud", and lose my LPN License.  That I owed the bank, (First Federal Credit Union), on a loan for The College Network, no matter if I received anything from them or not, it was a loan.  Why after all these years??  HMMM, I did visit their website, for some odd idiot reason.  Then I checked my credit report, there were THREE reports, on from the bank itself, on from the collection agency that called me, and one, under another name for the same collection agency.  My credit, plumetted!!!  Scared, I payed $2600., within the hour.  They are still on my credit and laugh at me when I call them...  Beware,  they will ruin your life!!! And to top it off, they have backup scammers, the collection agencies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-College-Network/Indianapolis-Indiana-46240/The-College-Network-They-will-find-you-Indianapolis-Indiana-917545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The College Network