controlling

• Submitted: Thu, April 13, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, April 13, 2006

• Reported By:Simpsonville South Carolina
The College Network
3815 River Crossing Parkway Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

The College Network ripoff, study guide materials are not endorsed by Excelsior College, representative stated they were endorsed at time of sale Indianapolis Indiana

I purchased Study Guides from the College Network to obtain a RN in Nursing.At the seminar the representative stated that all materials were endorsed by Excelsior College, and that the study guides were everthing I would need to pass the exams. This was the line that sold me.

I took 2 test and failed the both of them. I contacted Excelsior College and told them I was tested on materials that were not in my study guides. Excelsior College representative stated that they were bogus and that the Study Network had no way of knowing what materials Excelsior College test consist of.

I contacted The Study Network and they choose to keep the 3000.00 I have paid to them. I think this is a big rip-off.I have other study guides they sent to me as well, that have never been opened and they refuse to accept them back. I have been BURNED for 3000.00.

Glenda
Simpsonville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2006 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-College-Network/Indianapolis-Indiana-46240/The-College-Network-ripoff-study-guide-materials-are-not-endorsed-by-Excelsior-College-r-186471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The College Network