• Report: #199008

• Submitted: Fri, June 30, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, June 30, 2006

• Reported By:L Missouri
The College Network
college-net.com Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

The College Network ripoff Useless books, I wanted to send back, they refused, now the debt collectors are after me... Indianapolis Indiana

I signed up for this in Miami Florida, wanting to further my education, but needing to work full time. So I signed on the dotted line. I tried to contact the company and the sales person within 3 days to stop the contract, but got no answer.

The books are impossibly hard to use, utterly useless. I wanted to send them back, they refused, and said I had to pay.

I moved to another state, and the debt collectors are after me, and this is blocking me from getting a home. As a widow I have few resources to fight with, and really thought I wanted a home of my own...But the debt collectors from these people who prey on folks wanting to improve themselves, but need something other than college, they are all low life bottom dwelling pond scum...so I may rent until I have my Eternal home.

P.
L, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2006 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-College-Network/Indianapolis-Indiana/The-College-Network-ripoff-Useless-books-I-wanted-to-send-back-they-refused-now-the-de-199008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The College Network