Complaint Review: The College Network

• Updated: Sat, August 02, 2014

• Reported By: craig1081 — Omaha Nebraska
The College Network
3815 River Crossing Parkway Indianoplis, Indiana USA

The College Network Withholding exam fees, 2 week wait for exam fees taking nearly 4 months Indianoplis Indiana

*UPDATE Employee: Your Concerns

*Author of original report: what needs to be indentified?

*UPDATE Employee: Your Concerns

I requested an exam fee for an exam I was hoping to take on 4/3/14.  The terms of the contract I signed stated they would issue checks within 2 weeks of the request.  It is now 8/2/14 and I have yet to recieve my check.  Initially when I called the customer service number on 7/25/14 they indicated with their standard response of "we are changing accounting companies to streamline the process"  and "please allow us up to 6 weeks to issue your check".  I asked to speak to a supervisor.  This supervisor refused to give me the name of his superior and refused to allow me to contact the accounting firm in charge of issueing my check.  He stated that he would email the accounting firm and inquire about my check.  I also made hime promise to call me back within two days.  I verified he had my contact information including my phone number and email address.  As of 8/2/14 I have recieved neither an email or a phone call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2014 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-College-Network/Indianoplis-Indiana-46240/The-College-Network-Withholding-exam-fees-2-week-wait-for-exam-fees-taking-nearly-4-mont-1166947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The College Network

Your Concerns

AUTHOR: Customer Support - ()

Your exam fee request was mailed 8/7. We apologize for the delay and we appreciate your feedback.

Thanks and have a nice day!

what needs to be indentified?

AUTHOR: craig1081 - ()

Im concerned that the college network feels its necessary to dedicate an employee to respond the these reports. I think this action alone speaks volumes of the company.  I need the College Nework to resolve this "accounting change" and stand by their promise to issue testing fees within two weeks of a request.  This "accounting issue" has been ongoing for over 9 months now.  If I were to give anyone advice I would suggest they look elsewhere for assistance with their nursing program.  The college network has done nothing but hold up my progress with their lack of customer service.

Your Concerns

AUTHOR: Customer Support - ()

Craig,

We are unable to identify you with the information contained in your post.

We would like to work to resolve this matter to your satisfaction. Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-634-1443.

Thanks and have a nice day!