Complaint Review: The College Network

• Reported By: Dlandreth — Sacramento California United States of America
The College Network
3815 River Crossing Dr Indianapolis, IN 46420 Internet United States of America

The College Network Con artists Internet

So in January I had a representative from the college network come to my house. I never agreed to sign up with them. I signed some papers that I thought were saying he could contact me again in the future to see if I was interested. I started getting emails from them about my "account". I ignored them because I wasn't a student there. Now during this whole process I have to mention that I am going through a divorce. I started getting these charges on my bank account from southeast financial. I thought they were from my exhusband. I started disputing with my bank. Come to find out these were for a loan I had signed up with for the college network. I couldn't believe it so I contacted them and told them I never signed up for anything. They told me too bad so sad I had and there was no way out of it even though I had never used there product. I complained to no evail. So I hung up. I then contacted them again stating since I had this program I was stuck with could I at least get some help using it. Again, no help. I have since contacted my bank and reported these charges as fraud and cancelled my card. They are fighting my bank tooth and nail and trying to get money from my bank still. I contacted them again stating I did not sign up and I did not want this service. I again was told too bad so sad and offered a supervisor who was unavailable and did not return my call. I am being robbed for $1200 I have already paid and now am being threatened wih credit consequences if I don't cough up an additional $3800 for something I never agreed to and for services I never received. How are they still in business and able to do this to people? I need help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2011 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-College-Network/internet/The-College-Network-Con-artists-Internet-809929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The College Network