• Report: #1071909

• Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: vivisan — san dimas California
The College Network
3815 river crossing parkway ste 260 Internet USA

The College Network Do not sign anything The College Network is a scam! indianapolis Internet

The College Network sales representative came in my classroom where I was currently earning my LVN license and sold me a lot of nothing.  He told me The College Network guaranteed success to be an RN. I signed a contract for 6975.00 and started the first course. After a few weeks I decided I would not continue  and tried to end the business relationship with The College Network over the phone.  Years later I found out The College Network sold my contract to a collection agency and reported my account as a bad debt.  I cannot refinance my house and have not even recieved a refund for the down payment I gave them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-College-Network/internet/The-College-Network-Do-not-sign-anything-The-College-Network-is-a-scam-indianapolis-Inte-1071909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The College Network