Complaint Review: The College of Office Technology

• Updated: Tue, August 21, 2012

• Reported By: tbae21 — Chicago Illinois USA
The College of Office Technology
1520 W. Division st Chicago, Illinois United States of America

The College of Office Technology I was wondering was this school scamming people as well because back in March2012 we received a check for $369 to keep and $370 for books and we had to return. Then around June 2012 we where suppose t Chicago, Illinois

I was wondering was this school scamming us because in March 2012 we received 2 checks. 1 for $369 and another for $370 they made us return the one for $370 for books. Then June 2012 came we where suppose to receive another check but they told us we where on break for 2 weeks when we came back Mr. Van announced to us that the Finical Aid government doesn't have enough money to pay them to give us are check so we are receiving free school but it didn't sound right to me because every other school has received they checks and they still are I just want to know because I was depending on that money because I have 3kids now that I need to take care of so can you please tell me some thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-College-of-Office-Technology/Chicago-Illinois-60642/The-College-of-Office-Technology-I-was-wondering-was-this-school-scamming-people-as-well-930408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The College of Office Technology