Complaint Review: The Company Corporation

• Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: Matt — Los Angeles California United States of America
The Company Corporation
2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

The Company Corporation Sent to collections over unknown $260 fee Wilmington, Delaware

I originally used the Company Corporation to file for my LLC. Nothing more, nothing less. I never had them list themselves as my registered agent.

I had been receiving bills from them for awhile for these statutory services, but was out of town and unable to get any human on the line that could speak to why the company was sending me a bill for a service I had never signed up for. The bills finally stopped coming, and I assumed (wrongly unfortunately!) that they had cancelled or given up on trying to charge me fraudently for a service that i had never signed up for.

Like the scam artists that they are, they reported the invoice to a collections agency and I just received notice from that agency for $260. DO NOT use this scam artist for you business needs, they will find a way to bill you for services not rendered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Company-Corporation/-Wilmington-Delaware-19808/The-Company-Corporation-Sent-to-collections-over-unknown-260-fee-Wilmington-Delaware-985270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Company Corporation