Complaint Review: The Company Corporation

• Updated: Mon, October 18, 2010

• Reported By: latest victim — Oakland Michigan United States of America
The Company Corporation
Wilimington, Delaware United States of America

The Company Corporation Surprise billing for hidden services. Deceptive "registered agent" charges for 100's of dollars Wilimington , Delaware

I had the same experience as the others. A $230 bill appeared in the mail for registered agent service. I called them and confronted them the spokesman said I need to file another agent to fill this service. He also said until I do this they will continue to bill me. I explained that I did not authorize or want this service. I tore up the bill and filed the "registered agent" form. I received another bill with a $30 late fee. Then the letters came with threats of collection agencies. I am not paying for a service I did not agree to. It is like the man who washes your windshield at a intersection and puts his hand out for money. In this case the man threatens to ruin your credit and tries to intimidate you. Take all I have and throw me in prison, I will not pay you for this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2010 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Company-Corporation/Wilimington-Delaware-19808/The-Company-Corporation-Surprise-billing-for-hidden-services-Deceptive-registered-agen-652278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Company Corporation