midnight

• Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: Andre — Astoria New York United States of America
The Company Corporation
2711 Centerville Rd., Suite 400 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

The Company Corporation Incompetence personafied, DO NOT USE THEM, use a lawyer, they're not lawyers. Wilmington, Delaware

*UPDATE Employee: We strive for customer satisfaction, please contact us so we can resolve

I used The Company Corporation to open two Limited Liability Companies in 2001-2002. The name of the companies is Le Mieux Limo LTD and Le Mieux Concierge LTD. The Company Corporation took my money $1,600.00 or more.  I used them to get me 2 (two) Certificate of Authority from New York State. They are incompetent. They filed the Limited Liability Company papers (LLC) on the wrong form. The forms submitted were corporation forms not LLC's. This has caused me massive tax problems. Their mistake was not caught by  both the NY dept of State and the NY dept of Taxation and Finace. Both treat me as a corporation not an LLC. I wasen't aware that as a corporation, which I'm not I was required to file minimum tax even though I conducted no business, had no income, gains or losses in NY state or anywhere else for that matter. Now this is affecting my life, my legal status and my finances. I owe about 10,000 in taxes. It's their mistake.   I would like assistance in solving my tax situation by hiring counsel, accountants or maybe sharing my damages (tax bill). A refnd is not sufficient even though I do deserve one. I can be contacted at (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Company-Corporation/Wilmington-Delaware-/The-Company-Corporation-Incompetence-personafied-DO-NOT-USE-THEM-use-a-lawyer-theyre-927574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Company Corporation

We strive for customer satisfaction, please contact us so we can resolve

AUTHOR: Customer Service Manager - (United States of America)

We value feedback from every customer.   Please contact Melanie Adams, Customer Service Team Leader at your earliest convenience (1-800-315-9420 x68590) so we can resolve your concern.