cholesterol

• Updated: Sat, September 14, 2013

• Reported By: Unitarc — EL CERRITO California
The Company Corporation
2711 Centerville Road Wilmington, Delaware USA

The Company Corporation Threaten with collection agency if I do not renew their Registerd Agent service Wilmington Delaware

I used The Company Corporation to prepare my LLC filing. Their service included acting as Registered Agent for the first year of my doing business. I subsequently filed with the State of California a notice of change of Registered Agent to myself.

I received invoices from the Company Corporation requesting renewal of the Registered Agent, which I ignored, as I did not wish to continue paying $280 for a service I provided for free. Now I received a letter threatening me with a collection agecy should I refuse to renew my service with them.

I'm itching to talk to a litigation lawyer and fire up a class action lawsuit against this company. Anyone who wants to join this ride with me is welcome to let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 09:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Company-Corporation/Wilmington-Delaware-19608/The-Company-Corporation-Threaten-with-collection-agency-if-I-do-not-renew-their-Registerd-1084410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Company Corporation