Complaint Review: The Company Corporation

• Updated: Mon, April 11, 2011

• Reported By: Paul — Mt Dora Florida United States of America
The Company Corporation
2711 Centerville Road Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

The Company Corporation *** AVOID / BEWARE *** Deceptive Billing Practices. Biling Fraud. Wilmington, Delaware

I signed up for their Registered Agent service in 2008 and renewed in 2009.  In July 2010, the Company Corporation sent a bill for $385.  I wrote to them and told them to cancel my account and resign from being a registered agent since the corporation was no longer active.  They never responded, so I sent them a second, and a third written notice to cancel.  I phoned their agent who told me that the service "could not" be cancelled unless I submitted a new registered agent and that they would continue billing me.

I told them to resign and terminate my account immediately.   I continued to receive invoices, which I marked "Refused: Account Cancelled" and returned to sender.  The most recent invoice, which I opened, now threatens to send me to collection unless I pay them $410.00.  I never agreed to automatic billing and told them to cancel my account, which they refuse to do.  Now that I have not paid them, they inform me that they will now cancel my account and submit my account to collection.  They could not terminate the account before, but now they can?

THE COMPANY CORPORATION IS A RIP-OFF.  AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2011 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Company-Corporation/Wilmington-Delaware-19808/The-Company-Corporation-AVOID-BEWARE-Deceptive-Billing-Practices-Biling-Fraud-716515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Company Corporation