tables

• Updated: Sun, March 20, 2011

• Reported By: robert — United States of America
The Company Corporation
2711 Centerville Road Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

The Company Corporation False Charges For Services Not Rendered Wilmington , Delaware

I registered my corporation with "The Company Corporation".  The next year I decided to register my corporation with my state by myself.  Six months later "The Company Corporation" starts sending me collection notices because I didn't renew my account.

Please note:  they aren't demanding payment for a service that rendered.  They are demanding that I renew my account or face a collection agency.

Very, very shady.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2011 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Company-Corporation/Wilmington-Delaware-19808/The-Company-Corporation-False-Charges-For-Services-Not-Rendered-Wilmington-Delaware-708416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Company Corporation