Complaint Review: The Company Corporation

• Updated: Fri, June 29, 2012

• Reported By: mzgam3 — Dothan Alabama United States of America
The Company Corporation
2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

The Company Corporation Lied about costs in adding a member to an already formed LLC Wilmington, Delaware

*UPDATE Employee: We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, please contact us

I asked for the to tell me how they would charge to add a member to my company, and they told me only $75. They later sent me a bill that showed that I owed them $125 including $50 state fees which is required but again did not mention in our almost 30 min conversation.  If they were upfront with me i would have more than happy been satisfied.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Company-Corporation/Wilmington-Delaware-19808/The-Company-Corporation-Lied-about-costs-in-adding-a-member-to-an-already-formed-LLC-Wilm-904194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Company Corporation

We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, please contact us

AUTHOR: Customer Service Manager - (United States of America)

We value feedback from every customer.   Please contact Melanie Adams, Customer Service Team Leader at your earliest convenience (1-800-315-9420 x68590) so we can resolve your concern.