Complaint Review: The Company Corporation

• Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Andre — Astoria New York United States of America
The Company Corporation
2711 Centerville Rd., Suite 400 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

The Company Corporation The company corporatuion is a scam before you consider them hear me out Wilmington, Delaware

The company corporation is a scam, they are incompetent, make mistakes on the paperwork they fill out and when you ask for help the mess the made they say we didn't do the paperwork and your signature is on it you did it yourself. (a screenshot of the email they sent the BBB is enclosed)I am a former client of The company corporation, complaint ID 9173838 with the Delaware Better Business Bureau, I had them fill out the paperwork for two LLC's and paid for that with a credit card and I can prove it. The I asked them to register me with the state of NY. They filed the LLC's on CORPORATION forms because they're not lawyers what they did for me I can do myself. Well this got me into alot of mess I said I want help they said we didn't do the work. The companies in question are Lemieux Limo LTD and Lemieux concierge LTD. They did the work, I'll get records from the credit card company and sue them with the same lawyer who will fix the mess they made for me. [continued below]....
..... Now from seeing how they respond here they say call us. I want you liars to say you did the work. If you didn't do the work say it here, the the reader would have to choose between you and a lawyer. I already complained to the Better Business Bureau, here's the complaint ID 9173838, you know how to reach me and respond here in the open. Debra Kerrigan at the Company Corporation said we didn't do it, I'll get a lawyer who will fix the mess they made and sue them for damages, read their response below, it'll read call us so we can SCAM YOU. REPLY HERE. Use a lawyer guys, that's what the State of New York told me when I complained. Guys, they said they didn't do it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Company-Corporation/Wilmington-Delaware-19808/The-Company-Corporation-The-company-corporatuion-is-a-scam-before-you-consider-them-hear-950208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Company Corporation