Complaint Review: The Company Corporation

The Company Corporation
2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

The Company Corporation This company is a RIP OFF! Wilmington, Delaware

*UPDATE Employee: We strive for customer satisfaction, please contact us

NEVER use this company, they are a rip off. I have been trying to close my company for over two years now, and it has been a headache. They charge ridiculous fees, then begin sending you a "renewal" bill of $230, and if you don't, they send you to a collection agency, as they did last year with me.

I'm going to close my company by myself with a legal Registered Agent because this is what they told me it would cost me in order for the Company Corporation to do so, AFTER taking a $50; what they call "Required fee non-refundable fee" to them.

Here is what they told me THIS year it would cost me to close my business:

State Fee: $100
Personal Property Return: $300
Service Fee: $135
Service fee: -$50
Federal Express fee: $20
Total: $505

So I called the Maryland Taxation department myself and they told me all I have to do is fill out the "Articles of Cancellation" form, which is $100, and $50 for it to be expedited and that's it. They said I do not have to fill out the Personal Property Return.

If you plan on starting an LLC, please go to your local state office and do it directly through them or you will be ripped off and going in circles with the Company Corp. A big waste of money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2012 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Company-Corporation/Wilmington-Delaware-19808/The-Company-Corporation-This-company-is-a-RIP-OFF-Wilmington-Delaware-821158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Company Corporation

We strive for customer satisfaction, please contact us

AUTHOR: Customer Service Manager - (United States of America)

We value feedback from every customer.   Please contact Melanie Adams, Customer Service Team Leader at your earliest convenience (1-800-315-9420 x68590) so we can resolve your concern.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC