Complaint Review: The Company Corporation

• Updated: Thu, May 29, 2014

• Reported By: ManuG — Chicago Illinois
The Company Corporation
2711 Centerville Rd, Suite 400 Wilmington, Delaware USA

The Company Corporation incorporate.com Sent to collection agents by this idiots Wilmington Delaware

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us directly so we can resolve this matter

I didn't pay my invoice because my LLC was dissolved, and they didn't care.  They target the person who registered the company, and not the company, since they want to use the threat of ruining your credit report.  they kept sending invoices on my name, and the real owner was my partner.  Why didn't they send an invoice under our company name?  They are in the ripoff business.

Since i have to work now to payoff all my debts for the business, which is closed, i don't have the extra money to pay them for a registered agent of a company that doesn't exist.  I sent many emails, and call them, but either they were rude or didn't reply to me.  These people are idiots, and they are using tricks to take away your money.  Search on the internet how to register your own company, and ignore all these companies providing this service, especially the Company Corporation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Company-Corporation/Wilmington-Delaware-19808/The-Company-Corporation-incorporatecom-Sent-to-collection-agents-by-this-idiots-Wilmingt-1064738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Company Corporation

Please contact us directly so we can resolve this matter

AUTHOR: Customer Service Manager - ()

We value feedback from every customer.   We believe that we provide a valuable service as a Registered Agent.  Please contact Melanie Adams, Customer Service Team Leader at your earliest convenience (1-800-315-9420 x68590) so we can resolve your concern.

agricultural