Complaint Review: The Company Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, May 21, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 22, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Trenton New Jersey United States of America
The Company Corporation
2711 Centerville Rd Suite 120 Wilmington DE 1970 Internet United States of America

The Company Corporation Charged $895 for a dissolution and then did not do the paperwork for the dissolution. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We strive for customer satisfaction

I seldom complain about businesses that screw up especially if they make and effort to straighten out the problems regardless of whether or not it costs me money.  I set up a LLC several years ago in Delaware and paid this company to file the required forms with that state every year.  The fees were in the range of 6 to 700 dollars just to stay current with the state of Delaware.  A year ago I no longer needed the LLC and called them to dissolve the LLC.  They charged me $895 to file the paperwork with the state and close the account.  A year later I get a call from them saying they didn't receive payment for the Delaware state filings.  I explained to the caller that I dissolved the LLC a year before.  He said he would look into it.  Another month goes by and I get another call with the same question.  I explained again but this time sent the cancelled check.  They called again and said that was for an open invoice and it was applied to that invoice.  I told them to send me the invoice.  To date I have not received the invoice.  $895 was 50% more than the annual fees in the previous three years yet the person on the phone could not make that connection while in the same conversation told me that the dissolution if it took place today would be $895.  They simply do not have competent people working for this company.  Stay away from them with anything important.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2012 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Company-Corporation/internet/The-Company-Corporation-Charged-895-for-a-dissolution-and-then-did-not-do-the-paperwork-885843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Company Corporation

We strive for customer satisfaction

AUTHOR: Customer Service Manager - (United States of America)

We value feedback from every customer.   Please contact Melanie Adams, Customer Service Team Leader at your earliest convenience (1-800-315-9420 x68590) so we can resolve your concern.