Complaint Review: The Company Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: Jonathan — New York New York United States of America
The Company Corporation

The Company Corporation Total Scam. Sells a worthless service and then refuses to cancel it, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We strive for complete customer satisfaction. Please contact us so we can resolve.

This company is a total scam.  I used them to incorporate my business which was fine.  However, they basically lie to you about the need for a registered agent.  When I finally figured out that they serve no purpose whatsoever (other than fleecing you for $250 per year) I asked them to cancel the service and I will function as my own agent.  They refused to cancel the service despite numerous requests and are now trying to send me to collections.  Avoid these guys at all costs.  They sell a service that preys on the ignorance of new business owners, and then refuse to cancel it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Company-Corporation/internet/The-Company-Corporation-Total-Scam-Sells-a-worthless-service-and-then-refuses-to-cancel-1021485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Company Corporation

AUTHOR: Customer Service Manager - (United States of America)

We value feedback from every customer.   Please contact Melanie Adams, Customer Service Team Leader at your earliest convenience (1-800-315-9420 x68590) so we can resolve your concern.