Complaint Review: The Company Corporation

• Submitted: Wed, September 05, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: F. — Rogers Arkansas United States of America
The Company Corporation

The Company Corporation Unwarranted Debt Collection and Ongoing Harrassment for a Service I Don't Want, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Employee: We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, please contact us so we can resolve this issue

I, like others, used the Company Corporation to create my LLC (for which I paid them) when I opened my GoDaddy account.  After I received the Company Corporation bill of $260 I called them and informed them that I had changed the registered agent of my LLC in my state and that I did not want their service.  Still, I continued to receive repeated bills for $260 claiming that I owed them money for a service that they are not providing.

They have now turned over the bill to a debt collection agency.  I agree with others who have complained that The Company Corporation is engaging in fraudulent activity and engaging in bullying tactics to collect fees for services they do not provide and customers do not want.  I will now turn this over to my lawyer, but I wouln't mind participating in a class action lawsuit, or at least having the appropriate regulatory agency look into this company's unethical, fraudulent behavior.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 03:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Company-Corporation/internet/The-Company-Corporation-Unwarranted-Debt-Collection-and-Ongoing-Harrassment-for-a-Service-936930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Company Corporation

AUTHOR: Customer Service Manager - (United States of America)

We value feedback from every customer.   Please contact Melanie Adams, Customer Service Team Leader at your earliest convenience (1-800-315-9420 x68590) so we can resolve your concern.