Complaint Review: The Company Store

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2007

• Reported By:Banks Alabama
The Company Store
500 Company Store Rd, La Crosse, Illinois U.S.A.

The Company Store The store took my credit card info as I made a purchase, but gave it to Today's Escapes without my knowledge. La Crosse Illinois

The company Store took my credit card number which I gave them to make a purchase anad gave it to AP9 Today's Escapes who then charged me $149.99 in Dec '06 and 169.99 in '07 for "membership" I never asked for, never knew I had and I never got any information from Todays Escapes about any membership.

This should be against the law- it probably is. I am livid of course.

Sarah
Banks, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2007 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Company-Store/La-Crosse-Illinois-54601-4477/The-Company-Store-The-store-took-my-credit-card-info-as-I-made-a-purchase-but-gave-it-to-291252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Company Store