Complaint Review: The Complete Guide To Natural Healing

• Submitted: Fri, November 21, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, April 11, 2011

• Reported By:Pine Grove Pennsylvania
The Complete Guide To Natural Healing
PO Box 26597 Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

The Complete Guide To Natural Healing ripoff, keeps sending packets and there is no end to them Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: My overpriced complete guide to natural healing books

I started this binder and now am receiving packets every month. I receive 3 packets of cards each month for a total of $23.11. And there is no end to them. I have 4 binders full of cards now. I never realized there were so many and that I would be paying so much for this set in the long run.

Crystal
Pine Grove, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2003 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Complete-Guide-To-Natural-Healing/Lehigh-Valley-Pennsylvania-18002/The-Complete-Guide-To-Natural-Healing-ripoff-keeps-sending-packets-and-there-is-no-end-to-72637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Complete Guide To Natural Healing

My overpriced complete guide to natural healing books

AUTHOR: JK - (United States of America)

I had stitches in my foot and it cost me over $600 dollars for 3 stitches, doctors make a killing, I happen to own the finished collection of The Complete Guide to Natural healing; I bought my books in 2003, and I paid the long way. I have never regreted that I paid more than $700 dollars for the set; because they paid for themselves the first year I had them.

I was able to use the home remedy's to cure several illnesses, and skin blemishes. That traditional
medicine would have charged me thousands to treat and cure; in the first year. I was told in the beginning how much the series would cost and I was offered the option to pay about 1/2 price by buying them all at once.

I have been using my books for almost 9 years now, and have had atleast one doctor of traditional medicine tell me to continue with what I have been using to help my liver problem.

Very happy with my overpriced books!

Ps I have 6 binders with 13 chapters